What is GDPR and how does it affect you
Watch this video that explains how GDPR affects you, even if you don’t live in the EU.
Frequently Asked Questions
Privacy is the discipline of handling personal information in a strictly controlled manner, to meet the following objectives:
- To be transparent about any personal information that is collected and what it will be used for
- To protect the information from accidental or malicious loss, damage, unlawful processing or disclosure
- For legal GDPR compliance
Your personal information is important and there are a number of threats associated with the inappropriate disclosure and/or use of your information, including:
- Identity theft
To reduce the risks, you must treat your personal information with great care and only disclose it if you feel confident that it will be handled appropriately.
While the safety of your personal information can never be 100% guaranteed, Circuit Training Workout take privacy extremely seriously and adopt many measures to minimise the risks.
The objective of the Circuit Training Workout Privacy Portal is to provide one place to find all the information you need about how Circuit Training Workout handles your personal information.
Transparency, to make it clear what personal information Circuit Training Workout collects and how he uses it, what he does to protect it, and how you can contact Circuit Training Workout. It’s quick and easy to use, so you can find the information that you are looking for.
There are a number of ways to stop us sending you our newsletters, including:
- Via his website
Clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of one of our emails
- Via his contact centres (see the contact details in the Circuit Training Workout policy)
You should also note that:
- If you sign up to receive newsletters via more than one email address you will need to unsubscribe for each
How to update your privacy preferences
You can manage your marketing preferences using our Privacy Tools. In addition you can update your Cookie Settings at any time.